Speculative Bookshop Event

Hey hey - I'll be at the inaugural event for the Speculative Bookshop this Sunday 1st December, at The Old Hairdresser's in Glasgow. Check out this ace poster by Julian Dicken!



I'll be doing something of a talk on me and Iain Laurie's Roachwell, followed by an attempt at a prose reading adapted from the mysterious script for a Roachwell that never was....

There's also the undoubtedly excellent talents of Douglas Thompson, Alexander Abraham and Hal Duncan, and fellow comic maker Stephen Goodall of the fantastic Institute For Marine Research (that's me pictured on the left, and Stephen on the right) as well as a range of local distros and bookmakers.

A massive thanks to Jen and Dale for inviting me to be involved. Come along to see me crash and burn then enjoy the lovely beers available in the Old Hairdressers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert opprobrium here